ITR Status : ITR means Income Tax Return. It is a document you need to file along with the Internal Revenue Service to the State Board Tax so as to make them informed about all of your incomes, profits, and losses in your business. It also enables you to inform the State Board Tax about your deductions as well as the details you are going to refund tax about or the tax liability you have to pay to the government. In simpler words, you can also say that it is the amount of money you need to pay to the government on all of your annual income. you can know tds status by pan card it will very help for us.
ITR Status Login Income Tax Refund Refund – Income Tax Form 16 2017-18
Different terms related to ITR Status: – Income tax department has made it very easy now, to file your income tax return just by logging in to your income tax return login account. Some of the times the taxpayers get confused with the meanings of the status provided in the income tax login. if you want fill fresh income tax you have to fill return from Income Tax 16 Form it will be available on official website of income tax department.
Here, in this content, we are going you to provide you various details related to ITR and its status which may surely help you a lot in future.
- Not Determined: – This status shows that your Income tax return is not still processed and you need to confirm and duly verifying the ITR during filing. Once you have successfully filed the ITR you will now be able to view different ITR-V status related to it.
- ITR-V Received; which means that ITR-V is received and verified at CPC Bangalore.
- ITR-V e-verified; which means that ITR is re-verified.
- E-return for this Assessment year has been digitally signed.
- ITR-V not received; which means that you need to re-verify it.
- Refund paid: – It is the situation when the Income-tax department has sent the refund to you through different modes directly into your bank account provided during the time of ITR filing.
- Assessment Year not displayed in Refund/Demand Status: – It is the condition arises in case if you have missed the ITR to file. In such case, you need to file your ITR as soon as possible.
- No Demand no refund: – It is the situation usually arises when there is a mismatch between the calculations of the two; you and income tax department. If you have claimed for the refund for your ITR but according to the Income-tax department you are not liable to that; in such conditions, you need to re-file your ITR again as soon as possible.
- Refund Unpaid: – It is the situation when the Income-tax department has failed to refund your due to the various reasons such as wrong address or wrong bank details etc. In such situations, you need to contact to your related branch of the bank as soon as possible for the related concept.
- ITR processed refund determined and sent out to Refund Banker: – This “ITR status” means that the Income-tax department has processed your refund request and all the details have been successfully forwarded to the related bank for the same. In such conditions, you will be able to get your refund within the provided time and get notified by the banker for the same.
- Demand determined: – It is the situation usually arises when the Income-tax department has been denied your request of refund and also have notified you about the outstanding demand of all the unpaid taxes of you along with the related details. It is the situation arises due to the mismatch between the calculations made by you and Income tax department.
- Contact Jurisdictional Assessing Officer: – It refers to the situation when the Income-tax department asks you about to clarify the information related to your ITR. In such condition, you can directly contact the related officer directly by telephone or other sources such as post or email.
How to check the ITR Refund Status ?
On the successful filing and verification of your Income Tax return; the Income-tax department starts processing your return as soon as possible. The Income tax department perfectly goes through various prospects and checks if there are any discrepancies between the tax paid by you and the data available. It will also enable you to check whether you are eligible for the refund or not. Once you have successfully filed the ITR; you can easily check your ITR status through two different ways:
- Through your acknowledgment number – This process does not involve any involvement of the login credentials. Just follow the steps given below to do the same.
- Go to the homepage of e-filing website
- Click on the option of check the ITR status.
- You will automatically redirect to a new page. Fill all the details such as PAN number, ITR acknowledgment number, and the Captcha code.
- Click on the Submit button.
- On the successful submission, you will get your ITR status on your screen.
- Through Login Credentials –
- Go to the e-filing website of Income tax department.
- Login to the e-filing website using your user Id and password.
- You will get a list of various options from where go with the option of “View Returns/ Forms”.
- Now, select the option of Income Tax Returns and the Assessment year.
- Click on the option of Submit which will enable you to view your ITR status on your screen.
How to file your ITR online?
- Go to the official website of e-filing of ITR and then log in to your account using your username and password.
- Check whether you need to file your ITR or not as per rules of Income tax department.
- If YES, collect all of your necessary documents and then sign into the website www.cleartax.in with the help of your email account.
- Upload and fill up all the details of yours in Form 16 or 26AS.
- Go to the option of Claim missed out deductions and check whether you can claim HRA, LIC premium and other expenses that come under Section 80C.
- Go to the option of Pay tax on the website and then double check all the details and then e-file your ITR.
- Once you have gone through the process of e-filing of your ITR you will get 15-digit acknowledgment number will be displayed on your screen.
- e-verify your income tax return and then track your ITR status.